- Just twelve rooms in a property under 20 years old, where everything works.
- Rated 3.5 - commended for cleanliness.
- There's more to this property than meets the eye. It's a favourite of the visiting worker to Ararat.
- This motel presents the best potential for upward movement in a very busy town.
- It's under contract to a number of government sponsored enterprises in the town.
- There's brilliant weeks and good weekends.
Net profit $90,000 estimated for 2014/15
Contact Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2424ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ararat VIC
Ararat Rural City is a large regional centre 198 kilometres north-west of Melbourne and is a major regional service centre in Victoria. Tucked into the foothills of the ancient Grampians region, the city is characterised by huge horizons, spectacular mountainscapes and a vibrant sense of community.
Thriving retail and manufacturing industries are spearheading a growing economy. Ararat is also the gateway to the world-renowned Grampians wine region where wine production, agriculture and tourism are among the economic mainstays.
The region's magnificent natural environment attracts both thrill-seeking adventurers and those in need of peace and tranquility, and many others in between! The region's relaxed and safe lifestyle are a major drawcard for young families and retirees alike.
Industry here is flourishing and a burgeoning manufacturing sector, an internationally acclaimed wine industry, agriculture and fine wool production and forestry are all underscored by vibrant retail and service industries. More than $500 million worth of public and private investment has been flagged for this region over the next four years. These large scale capital investments are likely to generate many new jobs and add another $400 million in flow-on effects to the regional economy.