- 15 unit B&B motel with excellent highway frontage.
- Current owners have converted the residence into three extra units (17 units in total).
- Strong trading history with repeat business.
- In-ground swimming pool with barbeque area.
- Good selection of units with 9 having self-contained facilities.
- Compact site, low ongoing maintenance.
- Great entry level leasehold motel for young or older buyers.
Net profit $141,206 for 2014/15
Contact Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2012ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton Qld
Rockhampton, affectionately known as 'The Beef Capital of Australia', is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is renowned for its elegant streetscapes with majestic sandstone buildings and the iconic life-sized bull statues scattered around town that represent the country roots of the city and its status as the 'Beef Capital of Australia'.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.