- This 21 unit Motel has recommenced trading in 2016.
- It now awaits a new operator.
- Located a short distance off the Highway, it enjoys a tranquil setting.
- This Motel was built in the 90's with low maintenance in mind.
- Operate as is or improve it to the next level.
- Plenty of room on a large site.
- Easy one person operation, but much easier with two.
- Excellent facilities. A great location for a tree or lifestyle change.
- A long lease if offered and will not last long in today's market.
Take the window of opportunity, Tocumwal is a popular tourist area. This is an opportunity to to live your dream.
Net profit $116,000 for 2013/14
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1333ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tocumwal NSW
Tocumwal is a bridge between two states, located on the Murray River between NSW and Victoria and is 257 km from Melbourne, Victoria and is the first stop on one of Australia's major inland routes, the Newell Highway.
An ideal spot from which to explore the region, enjoy exceptional food and wine, get a rush from water sports and flying adventures, relax while bushwalking and camping or visit museums on your hunt for antiques and collectables.
Tocumwal's river foreshore reserve provides ready access to the Murray River from the Main Street, which is full of character and olde world charm. Discover the magnificent 36 hole championship golf course, go gliding from the historic aerodrome or visit one of the many cafes or historic pubs for a hearty country meal and a chat with some of the locals. A visit to Tocumwal is not complete without taking a photo with the giant Murray Cod on the Tocumwal foreshore
Tocumwal and surrounding towns within Sun Country on the Murray are home to some of the finest seasonal produce this country grows. This produce makes its way to the region's many restaurants and eateries for you to savour and enjoy.