- Well established Backpacker & Scooter Hire business in coastal location north of Brisbane.
- 12 years operating with high national and international recognition,
- Current trade showing turnover at $634,000 with scope to increase,
- 15 acre site with established trade from dual business and ample area to add further income streams,
- Modern facilities, large comfortable residence and ideal for family operation,
- Located very close to popular tourist orientated coastal town,
- Ability to create caravan park onsite subject to council approval,
- Option available to purchase long leasehold or total freehold interests.
Net Profit $219,759 for 2014/15
Contact John Warren or Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2136BL (quote when enquiring)
Location: Agnes Water is one of Australia's best kept secrets. Surrounded by National Parks and 23 miles from the Barrier Reef Island "Lady Musgrove", the area is renowned for its rugged beauty. It has long been a favourite spots for surfers and fishermen, and abounds with history and nature. The beaches are still unspoilt and the water is fabulous.
The range of things to see and to do is extensive, fishing, 4WDriving, yachting, surfing, swimming, sailing, diving, bushwalking, bird watching, you can even learn to fly. You are sure to find something that you love. Alternatively you can just kick back and enjoy the surroundings, watch the wildlife and relax.
The options are endless, laze the days away or spend your time actively engaged in all that the area of Agnes Water and Town of 1770 has to offer and just enjoy the beautiful surrounding area.