They say that location is everything. However, in this game a motel with huge growth potential is a true winner.
This motel offers a new buyer a good location and enormous potential to improve profits and secure their future either running the motel or selling off a lease and having a solid investment.
- The new owner of this motel will reap the rewards as soon as settlement happens.
- Motel occupancy has grown in the last year but still well under city average.
- The owner has just spent $70K on external improvements.
- There are 30 motel rooms, 1 x 2-bedroom unit and 1 x 3-bedroom house.
- Over 4,000m2 block with sub-division or development potential.
- Great main road presence with an abundance of parking for cars, trucks, coaches.
- Multiple residence options - choose a studio unit, 2-bed unit or 3 bedroom house.
With massive government spending on infrastructure, Grafton is a city on the move. It is a great place to live and a better place to own a profitable business.
Call now to enquire on the buy of the year.
Net profit $397,736 for 2017 calendar year (as provided by owner)
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1551MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of Australia's most beautiful provincial cities, Grafton is renowned for its Jacaranda trees, graceful old buildings, sporting and cultural facilities, and its location on the banks of the Clarence River.
As the thriving commercial hub of the Clarence Valley, Grafton has a range of great shopping, award winning restaurants and a smorgasbord of entertainment from the many pubs and clubs. Outdoors, every turn reveals a stunning vista. Manicured gardens glow with seasonal blossoms and, throughout the year, Grafton's stately streets and parks host festivals and community celebrations that attract thousands of visitors.