The best of both worlds, combined Motel and Caravan Park.
- Looking for a lifestyle change.
- The hard work has been done for you.
- Easy operation for a couple.
- 8 room motel and caravan park on 6.5 acres.
- Convenient highway location.
- Ample parking for your guests .
- The Jerilderie Sports Club right next door.
- Well appointed and spacious 4 bedroom residence.
Net profit $213,621 for 2015/16
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2483MFCPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Jerilderie is known in history as the only place in New South Wales to be visited by the Ned Kelly Gang, and is the origin of Ned's Jerilderie Letter. Jerilderie is less than two hours drive west of Wagga Wagga and 90 minutes south of Griffith.
Jerilderie has much to offer in country charm and hospitality with a safe and welcoming community. Take advantage of the lower cost of living, laid back lifestyle and enjoy quality family time in this unspoiled country location. The town offers a wide range of services for all ages, including excellent schools, medical facilities, a sporting precinct, shopping centre, and magnificent Lake Jerilderie.
Other major service facilities include a hospital, Pharmacy, a pre-school / community centre, Balmeringa units for the aged, two primary schools, police station, an ambulance station and a medical centre. The entertainment needs of the community are covered by the three hotels and Sports Club.