- Narrabri Motel and Caravan Park, Narrabri.
- Existing tenant with 30-year Lease from February 2014.
- A diverse accommodation range in a most sought-after area.
- 16 Motel units, 24 Cabins set on 10,118sqm.
- Newell Highway frontage.
- Plenty of scope for Business growth.
- An Investment opportunity you just canâ€™t miss!
- Contact us now for further details.
Rent $120,000 per annum (excluding GST)
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503CPI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Narrabri is situated 560km NW of Sydney on the Kamilaroi Highway and 560km south west of Brisbane on the Newell Highway. Narrabri is the administrative heart of the second richest agricultural Shire in Australia. Located at the centre of a major cotton growing industry, agricultural industries in the area also include wheat, beef and lamb.
Covering 13,000 km2, Narrabri Shire is the heart of the rich Namoi Valley in North West NSW. Renowned for the production of some of the world's highest quality wheat, cotton, fat lambs and beef and home to several research facilities, Narrabri Shire is truly an agricultural wonderland. All this is joined by a wealth of excellent tourist attractions sure to keep visitors entertained for days.
The Newell and Kamilaroi Highways run through Narrabri Shire bringing people from all compass points. With easy access, major attractions, top rate facilities and accommodation, many conferences and high profile performers are drawn to the area.