- Absolutely no food involved in daily operation.
- Town centre location with cafe's and restaurants an easy stroll away.
- Variety of rooms from budget, premium and 2 b/r apartment.
- Owner's residence with new kitchen and bathroom , wide ocean views.
- Popular east coast location midway Hobart and Launceston.
- 25 year lease - low rent of $134,096 (plus GST).
- Trading figures consistently increasing.
- 38.5% return on purchase price - the best on today's market.
- Relief managers available within the town.
Net profit $345,000 estimated for 2016/17
Contact John Warren from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2222ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Swansea is the oldest seaside town on Tasmania's East Coast. Today, Swansea is a major stop for any Tasmania Holiday. The position on the Great Oyster Bay and proximity to World Heritage listed natural attractions will provide visitors with lots to see and do.
Located 134 kilometres northeast of Hobart on the pristine east coastline, Swansea has a population of 530. The area is ideal for fishing, swimming and diving, or relaxing on the beach overlooking Great Oyster Bay and the beautiful Freycinet National Park. Play golf on the scenic Swansea Golf Course, bowls next door or indulge in a glass of wine on the balcony at sunset.