- 33 unit Oceanfront motel with absolutely no food.
- Wide selection of units from budget, premium ocean view and 2 bedroom apartment.
- 2 bedroom owner's residence with new kitchen and bathroom - ocean views.
- Located midway between Hobart and Launceston.
- 25 years remaining on the lease with low rent of $127,711.
- Strong trading figures and scope to improve, current occupancy 45%.
- Spectacular views out over the bay from most rooms.
- Wide range of cafes and restaurants surround the motel which is central located.
- Owners say it's time to retire after 5 years operation.
- Upgrades and refurbishment have been undertaken on a number of units.
- 2 bedroom self contained apartment fully refurbished 2017.
Net profit $345,000 estimated for 2016/17
Contact John Warren from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2222ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Swansea is the oldest seaside town on Tasmania's East Coast. Today, Swansea is a major stop for any Tasmania Holiday. The position on the Great Oyster Bay and proximity to World Heritage listed natural attractions will provide visitors with lots to see and do.
Located 134 kilometres northeast of Hobart on the pristine east coastline, Swansea has a population of 530. The area is ideal for fishing, swimming and diving, or relaxing on the beach overlooking Great Oyster Bay and the beautiful Freycinet National Park. Play golf on the scenic Swansea Golf Course, bowls next door or indulge in a glass of wine on the balcony at sunset.