An opportunity to have it all here! Lifestyle, cashflow, coastal location. The owners are looking to retire offering a brilliant opportunity to the savvy investor. This Freehold Property provides extensive upside for incoming operators to capitalise on.
Features of this park include:
- Minutes walk to the Patrolled Surf Beach.
- A licensed Supermarket 5-minute walk away.
- Two blocks to the Esplanade of Lakes Entrance (main shopping precinct).
- Two cottages with internal bathrooms.
- Two cabins with ensuites.
- Six on-site owned caravans, and nine powered caravan sites, all with private ensuites.
- Recently added 4.5 kw solar system and a 400 watt maglev wind turbine.
- Painstakingly bought up-to-date with fresh paint, inside and out, new televisions, sealed driveways, modern front fence, range hoods, hot water services and air conditioners.
- Two bedroom owner's residence.
- Park facilities also include a coin operated laundry, portable barbeque and outdoor furniture.
- Steady repeat business ensures steady returns.
- Opportunity to increase occupancy with implementation of online marketing.
This is a solid lifestyle business, the current owners have taken great pride in the constant upkeep ensuring the incoming operator has nothing to spend, and no surprises!
Contact Luke Oakley from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 962CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lakes Entrance is located 319 km from Melbourne and home to 5,500 residents and one of Victoria's premier tourism destinations. It is beloved for its swimming beaches, waterfront cafes and commercial fishing boats, many of which sell the day's catch from the jetties. Set on the edge of Ninety Mile Beach where the Gippsland Lakes meet the ocean, Lakes Entrance is a significant commercial precinct and offers a range of lifestyle and recreational services, including health, retail and education.