- Situated only a short 2.5 hour drive from Sydney on the beautiful Mid-North Coast.
- Surrounded by water - both river and surf.
- 18 three-star rated quality rooms, each with its own private balcony.
- Superb location for the family holiday.
- Conveniently located near shops and cafes.
- Resort style pool with undercover barbeque areas.
- Plenty of activities available for guests: boating, fishing, buswalking, golf and dolphin watching.
- Enjoy a sea change with a tidy income.
- Don't miss out!
This great opportunity for a Sea Change is located only a short 2.5 hours north of Sydney on the beautiful Mid North Coast. The motel is ideally located near both the Myall River and stunning beaches.
This 3 star rated property boasts 18 quality rooms, each with its own private balcony, superbly positioned for the perfect family getaway. With cafes and shops conveniently situated up the road and with a resort style pool and barbeque facilities, guests have no need to travel far from the motel.
And for the active family there is plenty on offer, including boating, fishing, bushwalking, golfing and dolphin watching.
With a tidy income, this Sea Change opportunity is a must see.
Net profit $208,283 for 2017 calendar year
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 660MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Myall Coast region stretches from the twin towns of Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens through the Myall Lakes National Park to Seal Rocks. This piece of coast is truly unique, home to vast tracts of wilderness and is the southern gateway to the Great Lakes.
Hawks Nest lie at the mouth of the Myall River and reflects a relaxed coastal lifestyle with a sense of peace and tranquillity. The town and surrounds offer a special mix of accommodation and activities. With coastal themed cafes, galleries and public art this is just the place to get off the highway, unwind and have that very special holiday.
The tranquillity of this particular region and its proximity to many outstanding natural attractions has made it a favourite holiday destination for those wishing to escape city and suburban stress. Many holiday regulars return here year after year.