- Located on the mid-north coast between Newcastle and Foster Tuncurry.
- Only a 2.5 hour drive from Sydney and a 1 hour drive from the city of Newcastle.
- A 50 metre walk to the Myall River and a 10 minute walk to stunning beaches.
- 18 well apportioned air-conditioned rooms with a variety of room configurations.
- Perfect for the family holiday or a weekend getaway.
- Guests can spend their days enjoying the local attractions and activities.
- Relax by the new resort style pool and barbeque facilities.
The Motel is one of only two motels in the quiet beachside town of Hawks Nest NSW, located on the mid-north coast between Newcastle and Foster Tuncurry.
The property is only a two and a half hour drive from Sydney and a one hour drive from the thriving city of Newcastle, and a one hour drive to the well-known wine district of the Hunter Valley. Conveniently situated in town with only a 50 metre walk to the Myall River and a 10 minute walk to stunning beaches. The local shopping and cafe precinct is a flat 5 minute walk down the road.
The motel offers 18 well apportioned air conditioned rooms with a variety of room configurations making it ideal for the family holiday or a weekend getaway. Guests can spend their days enjoying the local attractions and activities and then return to relax by the new resort style pool and barbeque facilities.
A great opportunity for those wanting a sea change.
Net profit $203,123 for 2016/17
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 660MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Myall Coast region stretches from the twin towns of Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens through the Myall Lakes National Park to Seal Rocks. This piece of coast is truly unique, home to vast tracts of wilderness and is the southern gateway to the Great Lakes.
Hawks Nest lie at the mouth of the Myall River and reflects a relaxed coastal lifestyle with a sense of peace and tranquillity. The town and surrounds offer a special mix of accommodation and activities. With coastal themed cafes, galleries and public art this is just the place to get off the highway, unwind and have that very special holiday.
The tranquillity of this particular region and its proximity to many outstanding natural attractions has made it a favourite holiday destination for those wishing to escape city and suburban stress. Many holiday regulars return here year after year.