* Location, Location, Location
* Located in the heart of Nelson Bay
* Only 2.5 hours north of Sydney
* A few minutes walk from beaches, shops and local eateries.
* 16 well apportioned units with a variety of configurations
* Perfect for the family holiday, a quick weekend away or a business trip
* Easy access to fishing, boating, surfing, golf and bowls facilities
* Relax by the outdoor, rooftop pool or enjoy the views of the marina
* Investment for the future
Located in the heart of Nelson Bay and only 2.5 hours north of Sydney, this motel is only a few minutes walk from beaches, shops and local eateries.
The property contains 16 well apportioned units with a variety of configurations making it perfect for the family holiday, a quick weekend away or a business trip.
Visitors can enjoy all sorts of leisure activities from fishing, boating, surfing, golf and bowls to dining out on Nelson Bay's fresh seafood, gourmet delicacies and wine. And then, after a big day out, guests can relax by the outdoor, rooftop pool or enjoy the views of the marina.
This property is a good investment for the future and certainly worth a second look.
Net profit $258,493 for 2015/16
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1001MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Nelson Bay is a major township servicing the smaller townships around the coast of Port Stephens. Nelson Bay, the largest town of the Port Stephens area, is 223 km north of Sydney via the Pacific Highway and 69 km from Newcastle. Despite its growing popularity the town treads a sensible line between tourism and charm. The town is an ideal North Coast tourist destination for exploring the natural wonders and tourism attractions of the area. The Hunter Valley wine district also makes an excellent day trip.
Nelson Bay hosts several annual maritime events: the Blessing of the Fleet in January, the weigh-ins of the Port Stephens Game Fishing Competition in February, and the Regional Boat Show in November. There is also plenty on year round in the surrounding regions including the Port Stephens Koala Gala in July.