* 20-unit motel in a CBD location
* A well presented and appointed 3.5 star self rated motel
* Conveniently located near restaurants, clubs and shops
* Air conditioned executive units with private balconies
* Panoramic views of the Manning River
* A saltwater pool and guest barbeque area
* The large owner's residence would be perfect for a new family owner
An exceptional opportunity to acquire the Leasehold interest of this 20-unit motel in a CBD location with 19 years from June 2017 remaining on the lease.
This property boasts a well presented, beautifully appointed 3.5 star self-rated motel, 300 metres north east of Taree's city centre. It is conveniently located near restaurants, clubs and shops. The main building faces the river, with its parklands, rowing and sailing clubs, and jetty and boat ramp.
Offering quiet, air conditioned executive units with private balconies and panoramic views overlooking the magnificent Manning River.
There is also a saltwater pool for those relaxing swims, and a guest barbeque area for summer lunches and evenings meals.
With plenty of local attractions including river cruises, joy flights, fishing, water skiing, arts and crafts, shopping and restaurant dining, it is ideal for a quick getaway or family holiday.
With a large owner's residence and waterfront location, this would be perfect for a new family owner.
Net profit $159,425 for 2016/17
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1292ML (quote when enquiring)