- A Freehold Motel in a great location.
- Looking for that lifestyle change.
- 10 rooms you can easily operate yourself.
- 10 ground floor rooms with ample parking.
- Close to the highway and in the centre of town.
- A small compact 3 bedroom residence.
- An honest performing, budget style motel.
- The freedom and lifestyle we all hope for.
- Looking for an affordable small business opportunity with a proven track record.
- Then look no further. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Tocumwal is a busy holiday destination. The region offers an abundance of recreation activity enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
Net Profit $82,074 for 2016/17
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1335MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tocumwal is a bridge between two states, located on the Murray River between NSW and Victoria and is 257 km from Melbourne, Victoria and is the first stop on one of Australia's major inland routes, the Newell Highway.
An ideal spot from which to explore the region, enjoy exceptional food and wine, get a rush from water sports and flying adventures, relax while bushwalking and camping or visit museums on your hunt for antiques and collectables.
Tocumwal's river foreshore reserve provides ready access to the Murray River from the Main Street, which is full of character and olde world charm. Discover the magnificent 36 hole championship golf course, go gliding from the historic aerodrome or visit one of the many cafes or historic pubs for a hearty country meal and a chat with some of the locals. A visit to Tocumwal is not complete without taking a photo with the giant Murray Cod on the Tocumwal foreshore.
Tocumwal and surrounding towns within Sun Country on the Murray are home to some of the finest seasonal produce this country grows. This produce makes its way to the region's many restaurants and eateries for you to savour and enjoy.