* Calling all developers - here is an amazing opportunity
* Height of guarantee 8 storey - potential 11 storeys
* Over 1,600m2 land with Pacific Ocean views
* Currently freehold motel in good condition, 3 units and large house
* 2 minute walk to North Kirra beach
* 5 minute walk to Airport terminal or Southern Cross University
* Has a history of part time management
* This is the time to strike as the Southern Gold Coast is screaming out for student accommodation, backpackers or 4-5 star hotel development
Do not miss out! The Gold Coast currently has over 12 million visitors per year and this property is located perfectly being close to the International Airport, the beach and M1 link road.
The site fronts Golden Four Drive and is one block from the North Kirra Surf Club and the beach. Across the road, approx. 2 mins drive is the Airport and Southern Cross Uni. Coolangatta Airport has undergone major redevelopment and now has major international airlines flying directly to all major Australian cities, Asia and beyond.
With a host of local events such as Australian Surf Life Saving Championships, Cooly Rocks and the Quicksilver Pro Surfing being conducted locally, the southern end of the Gold Coast is already a major tourist drawcard and that is only going to continue to grow.
The owners are realistic and the time to purchase is now! Call now to get further information and a comprehensive IM.
Turnover $480,000 plus
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2231DS (quote when enquiring)