* Perfect costal location, close to shops, restaurants and beaches
* Reliable income split between holiday rental and owner-occupied cabins
* Park has recently acquired a 2 storey cabin to increase holiday rental income
* Recent acquisition of adjacent land for development of large RV sites
* Currently run under management
Big park, with big developments underway. This park is going from strength to strength with the acquisition of an adjacent development block allowing for park expansion into sites catering to Big Rig RV's making it one of a kind along this stretch of coast.
With a strong net operating profit in place and the addition of extra sites promising to lift the bottom line to a whole new level this is an opportunity to be part of something special!
Inspections welcome by appointment only, please contact the listing agent for further details.
Net Profit $332,000 (projected for 2018 FY)
Contact Luke Oakley from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1001CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lakes Entrance is located 319 km from Melbourne and home to 5,500 residents and one of Victoria's premier tourism destinations. It is beloved for its swimming beaches, waterfront cafes and commercial fishing boats, many of which sell the day's catch from the jetties. Set on the edge of Ninety Mile Beach where the Gippsland Lakes meet the ocean, Lakes Entrance is a significant commercial precinct and offers a range of lifestyle and recreational services, including health, retail and education.