* A friendly family owned business.
* Only 10 minutes south of Port Macquarie and four hours' drive North of Sydney.
* Offers affordable self-contained cabins.
* Overlooks the Pacific Ocean and is a brief walk to the lake.
* Caters predominately for Seniors, leaving plenty of potential for growth.
* 14 well-spaced cabins placed on the nearly 2,450m2 block.
* Offers a recreation room with a library, kitchen and casual dining facilities.
* The perfect spot for a relaxed beach holiday.
* Eateries and shops within walking distance of the park.
* Guests have easy access to bicycle tracks, bush walks, golf courses and fishing spots.
* A small tidy park suitable for anyone keen for a sea and lifestyle change.
The Tourist Park is a friendly family owned business only 10 minutes south of Port Macquarie and four hours' drive North of Sydney. The Park offers affordable self-contained cabins in the pretty ocean-side village of Lake Cathie on the NSW Mid North Coast.
The property overlooks the Pacific Ocean and is a brief walk to the lake.
It currently caters predominately for Seniors, leaving plenty of potential for growth.
There are currently 14 well-spaced cabins placed on the nearly 2,450m2 block. Located in the centre of the park is a recreation room with a library, kitchen and casual dining facilities including an undercover gas barbeque for guests.
Lake Cathie is the perfect spot for a relaxed beach holiday and with plenty of eateries and shops within walking distance of the park, many guest needs are easily catered for. Along with the beaches there are several bicycle tracks, Reserve bush walks, golf courses and fishing spots that cater for any visitors.
This is a small tidy park that would be suitable for anyone keen for a sea or lifestyle change.
Net profit $117,026 for 2015/16
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 388CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lake Cathie is a town in New South Wales, about 15 minutes drive south of Port Macquarie or 15 minutes north from Laurieton. It is surrounded by National Parks, numerous waterways and wetlands. With a population around 2,000, it can provide everything visitors need for a quiet beachside holiday in the country.
The town is a popular holiday destination on the mid-north coast because of its tranquil location which hosts the lake, lagoon and beaches. It has a Woolworths supermarket, local Tavern, Lake Cathie Bowling Club, bakery, fish and chip shop, coffee shop, pharmacy, post office, and a bargain shop.
Its main feature is a tidal lake fed by the ocean daily. Tourism centres on the lake as it is a popular swimming and fishing spot all year round. Seasonal whale and dolphin watching is popular with viewing platforms on the coast. The area is well known for its bicycle tracks. There is a bicycle track from Lake Cathie to Port Macquarie.