Tourism Brokers are proud to present this forward-thinking motel business that's contemporary in design and frankly, "miles ahead of the pack" . . . with a renovation so fresh the paints still drying!
* 17 ground floor units in various configurations
* Huge 3,000 sqm level block with excellent highway exposure
* Choice of three different residences to accommodate owners
* Additional apartments available to increase inventory
* New 25-year lease set to commence upon settlement
* Designed for a corporate market in a town full of corporate guests
* High speed wireless internet across all rooms
* Netflix direct to each room via Chromecast
* HUGE 75 and 55 inch flat screen televisions throughout property
* Impeccably designed fully renovated bathrooms
* New website, online booking systems and RMS property management system
* Automated reception kiosk allowing for a 24 hour unmanned check-in service
* Opportunity to purchase separate apartment letting business also
The list goes on and on. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated!
Currently showing strong growth with plenty of upside for the incoming operator this business represents an amazing opportunity for the aspiring owner to get in on the way up.
Every detail has been taken care of by current owners. Move in and Make MONEY $$$.
This business will interest buyers looking for that move-in, ready to trade business with more opportunity than obstacles - call Luke or email for more details.
* Inspections by prior arrangement only, you're going to want to see this one!
Net profit $149,292 for 2016/17 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Luke Oakley from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2511ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located in the centre of Gippsland, Victoria approximately 260 kms east of Melbourne, Sale is the gateway to East Victoria, the Gippsland Lakes, 90 Mile Beach, mountains and many other exciting tourist destinations. Sale has a population of close to 14,250, projected to increase to over 14,000 by the year 2021. Part of the Wellington Shire, Sale has a diverse industry including agriculture, retail and professional services, and companies including the Esso (Longford Gas Plant), Nylex Plastics Factory and the East Sale RAAF base.
With its rich history, beautiful parks and lakes and wide variety of services, Sale is a great place to live. Residents have the freedom and relaxed atmosphere of the country, with all the convenience of a city. Being centrally located, Sale is the perfect base for tourists wishing to visit the many geographical and manmade destinations of Eastern Victoria.
The city has a major regional hospital, five major banks, eight service stations, seven pubs and nightclubs, many places to stay and three major supermarkets. Sale's main street has over 180 shops including all major banks, many alfresco dining cafes and food outlets as well as convenience stores and service providers. The Gippsland Centre shopping complex with major national and regional retailers is located adjacent to the street.