- 40 Ground level rooms boasting multiple configurations.
- 100 Seat restaurant (currently not operating).
- Massive commercial kitchen with every conceivable appliance.
- Great exposure to Highway.
- Arguably the best lake and ocean views in town.
- Bitumen sealed parking in front of all 40 rooms.
- Inground swimming pool.
- Current owner has spent loads on upgrades over past 18 month.
Capitalize on this opportunity, current owners must sell to return overseas and attend to family matters leaving behind all the upside of this motel opportunity to the incoming operators.
With over 23 years left on the lease and so much room to grow this one must be inspected.
Net profit $108,459 for 2016/17
Contact Luke Oakley from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2516ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Lakes Entrance is located 319 km from Melbourne and home to 5,500 residents and one of Victoria's premier tourism destinations. It is beloved for its swimming beaches, waterfront cafes and commercial fishing boats, many of which sell the day's catch from the jetties. Set on the edge of Ninety Mile Beach where the Gippsland Lakes meet the ocean, Lakes Entrance is a significant commercial precinct and offers a range of lifestyle and recreational services, including health, retail and education.