- 21 fully refurbished units.
- 4 Star Boutique motel.
- 26 years on the Lease plus 2 x 10 year options.
- Sales for 2017 Financial year $965,058 up 4.6% over 2016.
- 66% occupancy.
- 3,726sqm with approval for 28 additional rooms.
- IKON Restaurant and Wine Bar.
- Separate Function room used for service Clubs and industry conferences.
- Parking for coaches and groups.
- 15kw solar system.
- Parkes is the Home of famous annual Elvis Festival and is the focus of the Inland Rail and will be a national freight hub.
Secure your future Now.
Net profit $239,373 for 2016/17
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2359ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Parkes is located on the Newell Highway, 365 km west of Sydney, on the western edge of the Great Dividing Range, in central west New South Wales. The town is a thriving commercial centre servicing the surrounding agricultural district, and the developing mining, government, and transport industries.
Approximately 40,000 people visit Parks for annual festivities such as: The Elvis Festival, The Christmas Parade, The Country Music Festival, Australia Day Celebrations, Vintage Car Rallies, Sporting events, CSIRO Radio Telescope (better known as the dish), and many other local events.
Parkes Shire promotes itself as the 'Crossroads of the Nation' as the Shire is strategically located on the Newell Highway, at approximately the mid-point of the main highway and route for travel, between Melbourne and Brisbane, and between Adelaide and Brisbane. Parkes has excellent road links in all directions to other major centres, and is well positioned as an inland transport hub at the crossroads of north-south highways and the east-west rail corridor.