- An exceptionally presented Leasehold Motel.
- 38 quality units situated on 4,095 sqm.
- Located across from a Bowling Club - No Cooking!
- Turnover approaching $1.3m.
- Long 25 years left on the Lease.
- Exceptional 4 bedroom residence.
- Dubbo is a leading Regional Motel City.
- Opportunities like this are rare - contact us now for further details!
Net Profit $371,646 for 2016/17
Contact David Head and Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 443ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ideally located at the intersection of major road and rail routes and an air transport hub, the City is a thriving business centre servicing a regional population in excess of 120,000 people with a population of 42,000. The city is a thriving regional home to people who enjoy close proximity to extensive medical, health, welfare, educational, recreational, cultural and shopping facilities, while State and Federal government departments have established regional offices in the City. You can live close to where you work, so you can have a fulfilling career and time to spend on yourself and your family. Here you can achieve an optimal work/life balance.
The city offers an affordable rental and real estate market, provides first-rate medical services to one-third of the State, and has a well-established pre-school, public and private education network. Local industries include retail, health, manufacturing, transport, tourism, education, construction, business services, agricultural and government services.