- Less than 4 hours from Sydney.
- A short drive from the Taree town centre and the Manning River.
- Conveniently located 700 metres off the Pacific Highway.
- Ground floor accommodation.
- 17 rooms with a variety of room configurations.
- Self-rated at 3 to 3.5 star.
- Ideal for an overnight stopover or a short getaway.
- Guest pool, barbeque area and onsite parking for long vehicles and trailers.
- A short drive to the local clubs, restaurants, shopping centres and Old Bar Beach.
- Easy access to the Taree train station and Airport.
- Rated the best value motel in Taree.
- A long 35-year lease to commence at Settlement.
- A good opportunity for anyone wanting to get into the tourism market.
The Motel is a 2-minute drive from the town centre and the Manning River and under 4 hours from Sydney.
It offers ground floor accommodation and is conveniently located just 700 metres off the Pacific Highway. With a variety of room configurations, this 17 room, 3 to 3.5 star self-rating property, is ideal for an overnight stopover or a short getaway. Guests also have access to the outdoor pool and barbeque area and the onsite parking for long vehicles and trailers. They can also enjoy the local clubs, restaurants, shopping centres and Old Bar Beach or make use of the Taree train station and Airport.
This property has been rated the best value in Taree. With a long 35-year lease to start at Settlement, this could be a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get into the tourism market.
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1294ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney with the Pacific Highway running right through the town. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It is located 16km inland from the mouth of the Manning River and consequently has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD, centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities. The town has a full complement of community facilities including a hospital and rail and airport access. The town also serves as a regional centre for other coastal towns in the Great Lakes Shire, being Forster and Tuncurry, approximately 35km to the south-east.