- This Blue Mountains property is a well-known and well-established motel.
- All 25 rooms have either king or queen beds and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Comfortable and well maintained rooms with an ongoing maintenance schedule.
- Structurally sound, but also ideally located for future development.
- Close to Katoomba's town centre and the boutique shops of Leura.
- Close to the Blue Mountain attractions.
- A popular stay for all travellers.
- Stable tenants in both the motel and the restaurant.
- This is a must see property.
This Blue Mountains property is a well-known and well-established motel in a premier position.
All 25 rooms have either king or queen beds, reverse cycle air conditioning and many other additional amenities. The rooms are also very comfortable and well maintained with an ongoing maintenance schedule. The property is structurally sound, but also ideally located for future development.
The motel's highway location is close to Katoomba's town centre and the boutique shops of Leura are not too far away. Fabulous restaurants and cafes are all within walking distance. Close to the Blue Mountain attractions, making it a popular stay for all travellers.
With stable tenants in both the motel and the restaurant, this is a must see property.
Rental Income: $193,703 ex GST (as of July 2018)
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 707MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Katoomba is the chief town of the City of Blue Mountains in New South Wales and the administrative headquarters of Blue Mountains City Council. It is on the Great Western Highway 110 km west of Sydney and 39 km south-east of Lithgow with a population of approximately 8,500.
The busy town centre, centered on Katoomba Street, features dozens of cafes and restaurants, as well as a number of second-hand book and antique stores. The nearby village of Leura features numerous well-appointed health spas and Darley's Restaurant at nearby Echo Point has been rated with two Chef Hats.
The scenic beauty and tranquility of Katoomba and the surrounding Blue Mountains area have long made Katoomba a haven for Sydney-siders looking for rest and relaxation. As well as attracting a resident artistic community, Katoomba and its environs has also been the inspiration for art and music. The area's beautiful scenery and colourful art-deco style shops and houses attract an alternative and somewhat eccentric subculture. Many poets, artists, environmentalists and numerous eccentric characters reside in Katoomba.